To blog or not to blog ...

... that is the question.


added later:

Sean published yet another book promoting the many worlds interpretation. I did not read it, only saw a short review.

Obviously, they don't read my blog(s) - otherwise they would know why m.w.i does not work: link 1 and link 2.

So why write blog posts that nobody reads? Well, there is a good chance that Black Mirror has it right (as usual); my experience is just the result of some simulation (btw if you believe the m.w.i. then you have to believe that) and so the blog posts I wrote are for a higher being, who certainly appreciates the wisdom of my thoughts, otherwise why would She keep the simulation alive ...

2 comments:

Lee said...

I would prefer it if you blog for whatever that’s worth.

wolfgang said...

ok then 8-)

Blog Archive