Just some links ...

... you have probably seen before, in other words too little too late as usual.

Oumuamua is probably not an alien spaceship, but there are many weird and mysterious objects in the universe.

I think AlphaFold is so far the most interesting achievement of 'deep learning' and I assume that computational (bio)chemistry will make big steps in coming years.

The paper of Kelly and Trugenberger examines 'combinatorial quantum gravity' on random graphs. I find it very interesting, because they claim to get a 2nd order phase transition, i.e. a continuum limit, not seen in lattice gravity models so far.

A book review and some thoughts about the value of french fries that I found interesting.

Last but not least, a webpage with lots of good news.

1 comment:

wolfgang said...

I just saw that Sci.Am. lists 6 strange facts about Oumuamua.

Blog Archive