"... but these arguments, presented in such a setting, would seem like frivolous and idle exercises in irrelevance or blasphemy." - Jorge Luis Borges
How did I miss this one ?
Previously I used the multiverse to provide an argument for the existence of God, recently Don Page turned it around and used the existence of God as an argument for the existence of the multiverse (addressing the problem of suffering as well). The great circle is closed ...
- thank you Ben!
- Marx brothers in Paris
- decoherent and incoherent
- is a fake economist still an economist?
- protect and defend
- liveblogging from inside The Matrix
- what amendment are you talking about?
- that thing than which there is no greater
- loathe to violate elegant laws of physics that He...
- Keynes vs Keynes
- linked in again
- show some dignity!
- recently, somewhere on the internet
- two questions
- ▼ January (14)
- ► 2012 (104)
- ► 2011 (121)
- ► 2010 (91)