"The Deutsch-Wallace-Everett programme can be understood as conceptually incoherent since its viability rests upon a notion of decoherence that conflicts with its own fundamental precepts with regard to both the subjective nature of probability, and the discrete nature of ontology. [..]
... elegant incoherence carries the highest risk of leading astray, and it is there, alas, that the seemingly revolutionary Deutsch-Wallace approach to Everettian quantum theory must be situated."
Many Worlds: Decoherent or Incoherent?
Yet another paper making the argument that many-worlds interpretations fail to reproduce the Born probabilities.
- thank you Ben!
- Marx brothers in Paris
- decoherent and incoherent
- is a fake economist still an economist?
- protect and defend
- liveblogging from inside The Matrix
- what amendment are you talking about?
- that thing than which there is no greater
- loathe to violate elegant laws of physics that He...
- Keynes vs Keynes
- linked in again
- show some dignity!
- recently, somewhere on the internet
- two questions
- ▼ January (14)
- ► 2012 (104)
- ► 2011 (121)
- ► 2010 (91)